Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Live from Dessau - Episode 6

It is the middle of the fourth week of class at the Bauhaus and time seems like it is flying by. It has gotten hot in the city of Dessau!! It is a pleasant change from the rainy and cold weather that we had been having for the first three weeks. On Sunday we went down to the Elbe River and sat out in the sun and read, listened to music, etc. It was a great time. Monday started with some rain clouds, but we quickly chased them away and this entire week has been beautiful. Well that is really all that has happened this week, our big trip to Munich is on Friday so I will have plenty of pictures and stories to share at the beginning of next week. For now...random photos of Brian!!!

This is me sitting on stairs done by Rem Koolhaas and OMA, really cool!


Don and I looking at something interesting...I'm pretty sure it was just a street sign.


Just my face...


Don, me, and Jenna waiting for a tour to start at Zollverien


Jenna, Don, me, and Cody waiting for our tour at the Neues Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment